Friday, July 24, 2009

June News - Baby Liam!!!

Our beautiful baby boy is here. We have officially joined the "two boy club" with Liam Edward arriving safely on June 30. He is feeding and sleeping well and putting on lots of weight, I just want to cuddle him all the time. I was a bit worried about having a little baby again, wondering if I remember what to do, but as people say, it all comes back to you. I look at Ryan now and he just seems so big. He is being a great big brother, very gentle and loving so far of his "baby Liam". Still haven't managed to get a good photo of them together though...will get there soon I hope.

2 comments:

ebbandflow said...

Just checked your blog and was very excited to see some new posts! Liam is such a beautiful baby - but no, I'm not clucky....yet.
Will find a chance to chat soon, look after yourself. Nai xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kylie great blogs I have always wanted to do a blog page but am clueless. Looking forward to seeing you all next week. Love Helen and Scarlett.