


Well Lou has just had school holidays again, and seeing as it's the middle of winter we thought we would head north for a few days as it's usually a couple of degrees warmer...wrong.. That week a big cold front arrived across the state and it was freezing in our little cabin. We did manage to have a look around, and Ryan loved the playground outside our front door, but as we all had colds we came home a few days early. So many winter bugs going around it's hard to avoid them. I've had this cough for about eight weeks and have ended up with a cracked rib, can't tell you how painful it is, and how annoying it is, can't do anything and it's driving me crazy. So I have made a big list of things I want to get done when I feel better, including getting fit!! Can't eat Tim Tams (and the rest) and not do any exercise if you want to keep the kilo's off..
No comments:
Post a Comment