Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

Well I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy hormones, but when Jennifer Hudson sang the national anthem I was absolutely bawling my eyes out.... no, I haven't become a patriotic American, but to belt out a tune like that on the biggest sporting stage in America after having your mother, brother and gorgeous little nephew murdered just tore at my heart strings.
I watched the game whilst doing the housework, mainly because aussie Ben Graham, an ex-Australian Rules footballer was playing for Arizona. I have to admit, I really do love watching sport, but I still don't understand this game...and I just can't get past those tight Lycra pants...

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hi Kylie - Great to hear from you - I also found myself in tears too... but then I also find my self in tears when I watch people sing their hearts out on American Idol !!! It must be a kid thing as I never did before having children... Love the blog, keep it up :-) Karin